Knowledge Bucket - KM Terms

  • Cory Banks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      [Apologies for the cross-posting but we are casting a wide net.]
      We would like to introduce you (again for some) to the Knowledge
      Bucket<http://knowledgebucket.wik.is>
      .
      This is an effort to provide open source KM (freely available information
      and knowledge on knowledge management). The effort is voluntary in nature
      and there is no commercial proposition (see our drafts for a
      manifesto<http://knowledgebucket.wik.is/About_The_Bucket/Manifesto>
      ).

      We would like to here your thoughts on such an initiative.

      The bucket has been filling for the last six months and we now have over 50
      contributors mainly base in the Asia Pacific region.

      We are inviting you to contribute. This is not meant to replace any
      currently existing resources, but to act as a portal to all the nooks and
      crannies that currently exist.

      We are having a raid next week on the KM
      Terms<http://knowledgebucket.wik.is/Terms>section. Feel free to
      contribute of even have a look and pick something up.

      In a blatant attempt to get KM people to practice what they preach, We hope
      you can join us.

      Thanks

      Cory Bankshttp://knowledgebucket.wik.is/Events
      a.k.a. Bucket Head