Call for Chapters

  • Ben Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Dear colleagues,
      I am editing a Handbook of research on methods and techniques on virtual communities scheduled to be published by IGI Global in 2010. The call for chapters is now open. Here is the link:
      http://www.igi-global.com/requests/details.asp?ID=623
      Please, I encourage you to submit  proposals and to circulate the call for chapters among your network. Thanks,
      Ben