Re:Learning Technology Experts

  • Technosoma
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2009
      Hello Asad,

      Many of contacts at linkedIn and others claim expertise in educational technologies and I would love to connect you to them if you can explain your requirement in a little more details. You can reach me via skype (my id is technosoma) and/or email to aeionline@...

      Kindest regards.
      Sadiq Baig www.technosoma.com

    • Alex Almeda
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2009
        Hi Asad,

        I am not an expert but I am willing to take part on the interview if you are
        interested.

        Cheers,
        Alex
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/linked2alex