Learning Technology Experts

  • Asad Uz Zaman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2009
      Hi all

      I am conducting a series of interviews for an international research study.

      Do we have any experts of learning technologies in higher education (Universities) at this group or anyone knows specific CoP vis-à-vis learning technology.

      Best regards
      Asad Zaman
    • Technosoma
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2009
        Hello Asad,

        Many of contacts at linkedIn and others claim expertise in educational technologies and I would love to connect you to them if you can explain your requirement in a little more details. You can reach me via skype (my id is technosoma) and/or email to aeionline@...

        Kindest regards.
        Sadiq Baig www.technosoma.com

      • Alex Almeda
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2009
          Hi Asad,

          I am not an expert but I am willing to take part on the interview if you are
          interested.

          Cheers,
          Alex
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/linked2alex