Tangible Incentives for Participation in CoP

  • William Proudfit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      All,

      I'm interested in any stories, experiences or insights anyone may have about
      offering tangible incentives to participants of CoP. Do they work? Do
      they cause problems between participants? How could they be given? How to
      ensure fairness? How can they be manipulated? How to determine value?
      Best case stories and worst case stories are very much appreciated.

      Many thanks,

      --
      Bill Proudfit
      Hong Kong