RE: [cp] Sydney Event: Online Communities Feb 23

  • Matt Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      Monika,

      We probably won't have the live web link because there's going to be lots of interactive stuff there so most of it wouldn't make sense.

      We may record the short presentations by the speakers. Participants will probably blog about it and there may well be some of artifacts interpretations of the event.

      Cheers,

      Matt