Re: [cp] Forums & KM: What CoP's Should Do to Manage Discussion-Produced Knowledge

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2009
      This whole discussion could be summarized here:

      http://cpsquare.org/wiki/index.php?title=Text_Discussions_with_Wikis

      (We're trying to consolidate a lot of resources about CoPs from
      various locations into one public wiki. ALL com-prac members are
      invited to sign-up. Because of the amount of SPAM on an earlier
      effort, I'm controlling access in advance: passers-by can't edit, but,
      like com-prac, once you've said something useful, you're welcome to
      speak up. So, do request an account:

      http://cpsquare.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RequestAccount

      And other useful discussions here on com-prac could be gathered
      together there.

      * "Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest
      something better!" — Esther Dyson