Learning technologies in universities (A research study)

  • Asad Uz Zaman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi and greetings to all members

      I am carrying out an international research study on learning technologies. The focus of the study is to investigate

      1. How is Learning Technology influencing international universities to reposition themselves vis-à-vis their

      - Policies
      - Strategic Plans
      - Building Infrastructure and Facilities
      - Resource Allocation
      - Academic & Research Programs

      2. What are the key successes and challenges universities experiencing vis-à-vis the use of LT?

      Any thoughts?
      Any particular CoP?
      Any Case studies?

      Thanks in advance

      Asad -
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2009
        Hi, Asad,

        Rather vast questions...

        One place to look might be
        http://www.nmc.org/publications/2008-horizon-report ...

        In the CPsquare WAATWAAT conference ( http:/cpsquare.org/tag/waatwaat ) we
        had a case presentation of a graduate program that used a wiki to bring
        together students from different cohorts. The presentation was from the
        perspective of the faculty and students, so not much about administrative &
        organizational ramifications. Long run, they are apt to be vast, I'd think.

        * “Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest something
        better!” — Esther Dyson
      • Asad Uz Zaman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
          Thanks. This