Re: [cp] Call for papers

  • Roy Greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2008
      I would just like to thank Alice for an interesting set of references
      (appended to the bottom of the original calling notice), the likes of
      which would be difficult to find with the standard search mechanisms
      Google scholar and the other proprietary engines the university
      subscribes to.

      And they came at an appropriate time .. as I try and understand how
      groups may become communities amongst voluntary workers.

      Roy Greenhalgh