RE: [cp] CoP

  • Dafydd & Toni
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi Odessa,

      Thanks for your thoughts. My concerns are about their IT skills and also
      time at work to contribute. The majority of these clinical educators are at
      the bedside and as you would know very busy. Tho I know this group is pretty
      passionate about what they do and certainly the majority don't restrict
      their contributions to the 8 hr working day. I have just built a wiki as
      part of a org development unit at uni and I am thinking I might try one of
      those, where I can easily put reading and other resources, but I will
      explore the ones you suggest. I also want to be able to provide a secure
      platform where they can share work documents such as policies and procedures
      and I need to explore the restrictions my workplace would put on such a
      platform. Our area health have only just started using Windows 2003 so the
      chances of using something like Microsoft SharePoint or Groove are pretty
      remote!!

      I'd be really interested in seeing some of the work you have discovered, tho
      I do understand the frustration of finding information from within health.

      Cheers

      Toni