RE: [cp] CoP literature wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      THANKS, Joitske! Wonderful work. Trying to build on what you've done:

      I added a page with 20 recent tagged resources here:

      http://cofpractice-biblio.wikispaces.com/tagged+CoP+materials

      I looked at these links at the bottom of the page:

      [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Quantum CMS]] and [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Quantum
      CRM]] or [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Indsoft]]

      They looked like a vendor's idea and not particularly useful, so I removed
      them. And I changed the permissions so you have to be a "member" to edit a
      page. (And I sent you and Jay Cross invitations to be members!)

      * see http://technologyforcommunities.com/tools/
      * "Everything that lives, / Lives not alone, nor for itself." - William
      Blake