CoP literature wiki

  • Joitske Hulsebosch
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Dear com-prac-ers,

      I decided to do some work on the wiki with resources on communities of
      practice. After all, that's easier than starting my own wiki.
      I guessed I could use the wiki as a reference for myself or to point other
      people to resources.

      See http://cofpractice-biblio.wikispaces.com/
      I noticed however that there are only 2-3 people who have worked on it so
      far. I think it would be much richer if others would add their favorite
      resources too.
      So you are invited!

      Cheers, Joitske

      ps I put in the feed with resources tagged with communities of practice, but
      couldn't align it to the right, how do you do this?

      --
      Joitske Hulsebosch * 070-2204114 and 06-44730093 * skype: joitskehulsebosch
      * Website: www.joitskehulsebosch.nl * Blog:

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        THANKS, Joitske! Wonderful work. Trying to build on what you've done:

        I added a page with 20 recent tagged resources here:

        http://cofpractice-biblio.wikispaces.com/tagged+CoP+materials

        I looked at these links at the bottom of the page:

        [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Quantum CMS]] and [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Quantum
        CRM]] or [[http://www.indsoft.pl/|Indsoft]]

        They looked like a vendor's idea and not particularly useful, so I removed
        them. And I changed the permissions so you have to be a "member" to edit a
        page. (And I sent you and Jay Cross invitations to be members!)

        * see http://technologyforcommunities.com/tools/
        * "Everything that lives, / Lives not alone, nor for itself." - William
        Blake