Talk2learn

  • Joitske Hulsebosch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 10:47 AM
      Hi Naava,

      I don't have any statistical materials, but there's Talk2learn, an online
      community for school leaders in the UK. They have done some evaluation. If
      you google you may be able to trace it.
      Here's something about the history of talk2learn:
      http://ncsl.org.uk/de/media-a42-d2-two-history-file-2.pdf

      Good luck, Joitske

      --
      Joitske Hulsebosch * 070-2204114 and 06-44730093 * skype: joitskehulsebosch
      * Website: www.joitskehulsebosch.nl * Blog: