RE: [cp] Get well, Richard McDermott!
- I don't often do this but...
... I subscribe. Hope everything went swiftly and well; Stan's post does not seem to convey urgency, so I'll be looking forward to many more messages, studies and articles from Richard.
De: email@example.com [firstname.lastname@example.org] En nombre de John D. Smith [john.smith@...]
Enviado el: miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008 2:44
Asunto: [cp] Get well, Richard McDermott!
Here's sending best wishes for a fast and complete recovery to Richard
McDermott. In Stan Garfield's excellent post today, he mentions that
Richard is recovering from open heart surgery and shares some of Richard's
wisdom about how communities of practice can avoid mid-life crisis:
* John D. Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype: smithjd
* Portland, Oregon, USA http://www.learningAlliances.net
* see http://technologyforcommunities.com/tools/
* “Please use your freedom to promote ours.” -- Aung San Suu Kyi