Get well, Richard McDermott!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      Here's sending best wishes for a fast and complete recovery to Richard
      McDermott. In Stan Garfield's excellent post today, he mentions that
      Richard is recovering from open heart surgery and shares some of Richard's
      wisdom about how communities of practice can avoid mid-life crisis:

      http://bit.ly/wmYpA

      * see http://technologyforcommunities.com/tools/
      * “Please use your freedom to promote ours.” -- Aung San Suu Kyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
        I don't often do this but...

        ... I subscribe. Hope everything went swiftly and well; Stan's post does not seem to convey urgency, so I'll be looking forward to many more messages, studies and articles from Richard.