Re:Here comes "here comes everybody"

  • Jenny Ambrozek
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:15 AM
      John, how can you. I'm already jumping on a plane today with Patti Anklam's NetWork to really study in depth, a book on MashUps and now from your recommendation and reading the blog coverage, I must add Shirky's book to my list!!!

      Regardless of the overload, and further proof of how hard it is to keep up, THANKS for the pointer.

      Jenny