A sort of ethical question: authors rights vs community rights

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Hello all.

      When a community's conversations become knowledge objects, and the messages imbricate to form something larger and more relevant than each of them...

      ... does each author retain an (ethical) right to pull them out of the whole, even if that brings the structure down or damages it seriously?

      There's arguments for each view, and I'd really appreciate reading yours, here or on my blog:

      http://emekaeme.wordpress.com/2008/01/18/authors-rights-and-common-work-a-conundrum/

      It's a practical question, I'm afraid.

      Best regards, and have a nice weekend,