Community of Practice - Survey

  • gjagai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm trying to develop a survey I can use to track the health of our
      internal communities of practice. Rather than reinvent the wheel I
      thought I'd ask here if anyone had any existing surveys that I might use.

      The areas I'm trying to get insights from the CoP members are:
      1. Satisfaction with the CoP
      2. Areas for improvement in the CoP
      3. Alignment between CoP and current job role
      4. Barriers to participation in CoP

      I'll post a long list of all the questions I get back to this group.

      Peace,
      Gian....