paper

  • bob van limburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi,

      I am currently working at a paper to do on a congress later this year.

      I am posting it here. Shoot at it, rate it and.. give your comments ideas and more to improve it.

      Sincerley,

      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
        Bob,

        I think that Yahoo Groups eliminated the forwarding of attachments a couple
        years ago to prevent viruses spreading. If you'd post it in the files area
        of the Yahoo Groups site, and send a request for comments with a URL, I'm
        sure you'd get some heckles.

        * “Fear is a habit” — Aung San Suu Kyi
        I am currently working at a paper to do on a congress later this year.

        I am posting it here. Shoot at it, rate it and.. give your comments ideas
        and more to improve it.

        Sincerley,

        Bob

        *-- The email forum on communities of practice --*
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        11:02 AM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        1:58 PM
      • Rosanna Tarsiero
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
          Hello Bob,

          I'm always glad to see somebody that likes to be challenged :)

          You can send me your paper and I can give you my ideas in 10 days if it's ok
          with you.

          Rosanna

          Rosanna Tarsiero, CKM, CVA
          Online Facilitator , Gionnethics
          rosanna@...
          W: 3905026116
          M: 393356759481
          http://www.gionnethics.com
          Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gionnetto
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
            All,

            Bob van Limburg has posted his article on "Storytelling and Trustbuildilng"
            here:

            It's labeled: storytelling trust.pdf / Resarch papper trust

            To tease you into reading it, here's the abstract:

            IN this paper the relationship between storytelling and trust are discussed.
            The different types of trust are discussed, as well as storytelling as
            management tool. The different aims of storytelling are touched. Then the
            author tests eight hypothesis on the effects of storytelling in a non-value
            led environment and an value led environment.

            * “Fear is a habit” — Aung San Suu Kyi
            I'm always glad to see somebody that likes to be challenged :)

            You can send me your paper and I can give you my ideas in 10 days if it's ok
            with you.

            Rosanna

            Rosanna Tarsiero, CKM, CVA
            Online Facilitator , Gionnethics
            rosanna@...
            W: 3905026116
            M: 393356759481
            http://www.gionnethics.com
            Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gionnetto

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            10:06 AM
          • bob van limburg
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
              Hi Rosanna,

              Yeah, I'd love to get your opinion. It is a paper that should be done on acongress later thsi year, but do not know if it is something. Maybe the theory is too old or too general, or the research just is ok yet.. well we will see.

              Thank you in advance,

              rosanna@gionnethics .com