Re: [cp] Mind mapping and CoP 2.0

  • pete bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Ros and co, Even more stuff about collaborative mind mapping on the
      web can be found here
      <http://webworkerdaily.com/2007/03/08/three-web-based-mind-mapping-tools-reviewed>.
      The guy reviews three sites, including bubbl.us, which I could not raise
      from the web. However, it seems that bubbl.us is being used in US
      schools as part of classroom 2.0 (networked learning). Where next with
      this '2.0' business? I wondered when we would be getting CoP 2.0 , or is
      it already out there?

      I tried mind meister and found it to be good, but not as good as
      pencils, beer and bikes for stirring up the connecting tissue.

      peter