Concept mapping software comparison?

  • Rosanna Tarsiero
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hello folks,

      In extracting knowledge out of the brain (mine and somebody else's), I often
      use concept mapping software.

      So far, I've used cmap http://cmap.ihmc.us/ . However I'm not entirely
      satisfied by it, especially in its graphic rendering.

      Questions:
      1) is there any other software you have used (free or commercial, both are
      fine with me as long as they do the job *grin*)?
      2) can you post a review of such software, with a short itemization of its
      pros and cons?
      3) what do you use it most frequently for, and why?

      Thanks a lot

      Rosanna Tarsiero, CKM, CVA
      Online Facilitator , Gionnethics
      rosanna@...
      W: 3905026116
      M: 393356759481
      http://www.gionnethics.com
      Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gionnetto
    • Bronwyn Stuckey
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 25, 2007
        FYI

        Interesting how the successful campaign for the leadership in Aussie
        politics is being attributed to storytelling.
        http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/storytelling-the-secret-to-happy-ending/2007/11/25/1195975870812.html

        Bron