Happy 4th of July!

  • helen mcgowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 3:23 PM
      I just want to let you know that they are giving away a free catalog of stock cycles that was developed by the
      Foundation for the Study of Cycles. The Foundation has been showing people how to find the turning points and
      movement in anything that you can find data on since 1941. Register to download your free catalog today!

      http://cycles.cc/catalog_stock_cycles.htm

      Thanks
      Anthony