Re: Bronwyn Stuckey's postings about games and learning

  • Kaye Vivian
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi John and all,

      I don't contribute much to this list, but I do read it regularly. You
      struck a chord with me when you mentioned games and learning. Like
      Bronwyn, I blog about multiplayer games and learning, as well as
      knowledge management and community. You might like to take a look. :)

      Dove Lane blog - Kaye Vivian
      http://dove-lane.com

      Choose the "Archives" link on the opening page, and you will go
      straight to a categorized list. I'd welcome further conversations on
      gaming and the future of learning from anyone.

      Best wishes,
      Kaye Vivian
      (New York)