Re: [cp] coaching

  • Pete Bond
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2007
      John, How I got involved was through someone I met at one of the Gurteen
      Knowledge Cafes run in Liverpool. I shared some ideas with him on developing
      a coaching network and stayed involved. Although I would not introduce
      myself as a coach, I nonetheless coach/mentor clients and have some
      interests in common with what is called 'work-place' coaching (as opposed to
      life coaching). such as work-life balance, use of coaching in HRM and
      organization development, use of personality profiling/emotional
      intelligence. We had a vision of creating a network of networks, or an
      interelated community of CoPs, in coaching, NLP (not my cup of tea), K, and
      SME network development. That's an ongoing project.

      --
      pete