Re: Agilty in networks

  • David Meggitt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2007
      Jacques,

      Interesting challenge.

      One perspective to stimulate the creative juices is research on
      networks conceived as value networks and an analysis to link up the
      Golden Ratio to network characteristics...all to do with a living
      system being the natural state of things.

      This should help bring you out of the mechanical system model of "old"
      manufacturing methods.

      You can read more on the Article here.
      http://www.value-networks.com/articles.htm

      Best wishes..

      David Meggitt

      --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, Jacques Perrin <perrin_jacques@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am currently working at a paper on agilty within
      > networks. I am having difficulties to find a sound
      > definition for agilty, and then, are there anyone
      > amomg you that can help me finding some recent
      > empirical reserach?
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Jacques

    • ssalhir
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2007
        Hello Jacques,

        As the lineage of agility is quite rich, the following may be of
        value:

        * http://salhir.home.comcast.net/#Art_Agility
        * http://salhir.home.comcast.net/#Pres_Agility
        * References in
        http://home.comcast.net/~salhir/TheAgileUnifiedProcess.PDF

        In particular, CoPs are essential to achieving greater agility...

        Regards,
        Sinan Si Alhir
        salhir@...

        wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I am currently working at a paper on agilty within
        > networks. I am having difficulties to find a sound
        > definition for agilty, and then, are there anyone
        > amomg you that can help me finding some recent
        > empirical reserach?
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Jacques

        ______________

      • Kaye Vivian
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi John and all,

          I don't contribute much to this list, but I do read it regularly. You
          struck a chord with me when you mentioned games and learning. Like
          Bronwyn, I blog about multiplayer games and learning, as well as
          knowledge management and community. You might like to take a look. :)

          Dove Lane blog - Kaye Vivian
          http://dove-lane.com

          Choose the "Archives" link on the opening page, and you will go
          straight to a categorized list. I'd welcome further conversations on
          gaming and the future of learning from anyone.

          Best wishes,
          Kaye Vivian
          (New York)