Economic value

  • Neli Maria Mengalli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Dear Bob...

      Excellent 2007 for all!!!

      In my Dissertation: Interaction, Networks and Communities of Practice (CoP):
      Basis for Knowledge Management in Education, in Portuguese… I have used in
      the reference:

      Engeström, Y. Activity Theory and Individual and Social Transformation. In:
      Engeström, Y.; Miettinen, R, Punamäki, R.-L. (ed.). Perspectives on
      Activity Theory. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2005. 19-38p.

      FLIPPO, E. B.; MUSINGER, G. M. Management. 5. Ed. Boston: Allyn & Bacon,
      1970. 174p.

      HELDUND, G.; NONAKA, I. Models of Knowledge Management in the West and Japan
      In: LORANGE, P; CHAKRAVARTY B; ROOS, J.; VAN de VEN, A. (ed.). Implementing
      Strategic Processes: Change, Leaning and Cooperation. Oxford: Basil
      Blackwell, 1995. P. 117-114.

      LAVE J.; WENGER; E. Situated Learning Legitimate Peripheral Participation,
      15. Ed. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006. 138p. Learning in Doing:
      Social, Cognitive & Computational Perspectives Collection.

      LEONTIEV, A. N. Activity, Consciousness, and Personality. Englewood
      Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, Progress Publishers, 1977. Problems of Dialectical
      Materialism. Disponível em: http://www.marxists
      org/archive/leontev/works/1977/leon1977.htm. Acesso em 30 de outubro de 2005
      32p.

      Lovell, N. Locality and Belonging. United Kingdom: Routledge, 1998, 218p.

      McDERMOTT, R. Why Information Technology Inspired But Cannot Deliver
      Knowledge Management. In LESSER, E. L.; FONTAINE, M. A.; SLUSHER, J. A.
      Knowledge and Communities. Boston: Butterworth Heinemann, 2000. 21-35p.

      NONAKA, I. A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation. Institute
      of Business Research, Hitotsubashi University, Kunitachi,. Organization
      Science. Tokyo, Japan, v. 5, nº 1, February 1994. P. 14-37.

      RHEINGOLD, H. The Virtual Community. Disponível em versão on-line em inglês
      na seguinte URL: <http://www.rheingold.com/VC/Book/>. Acesso em 03 de março
      de 2005.

      SCHÖN, D. A. The Reflective Practitioner: How Professionals Think in Action.
      New York: basic Books, Inc., Publishers, 1983. 218p.

      SKYRME, D. J.; AMINDON, D. M. Creating the Knowledge-Based Business. London:
      Business Intelligence, 1997. 321 p.

      WENGER, E. Communities of Practice: Learning as a Social System. Systems
      Thinker. Disponível em: www.ewenger.com/pub/pub_systems_thinker_wrd.doc
      <http://www.ewenger.com/pub/pub_systems_thinker_wrd.Doc>. Acesso em 25 de
      abril de 2006.

      ___________. Communities of Practice: Learning, Meaning, and Identity.
      United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press, 1999. 336p.

      ___________. Communities of Practice: The Key to Knowledge Strategy. In
      Lesser, E.; Fontaine, M.; & Slusher, J. (ed.), Knowledge and Communities.
      Boston: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2002. P. 3-20.

      ___________; McDermott, R.; Snyder, W. Cultivating Communities of Practice:
      A Guide to Managing Knowledge. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2002.
      352p.

      __________; Snyder, W. Communities of Practice: The Organizational Frontier
      - A New Business Management Aid. Harvard Business Review, 78 (1), 2000. 139
      - 147

      Wepner, S.; Mobley, M. Reaping New Harvests: Collaboration and Communication
      through Field Experiences. Action in Teacher Education 20 (3), 1998. 50 - 61

      Maybe, help you…

      All the best…

      Neli Maria Mengalli
      E-mail: mengalli@... - Web-mail: nmmengalli@... -
      mengalli@...
      Mensageiros Instantâneos: MSN: mengalli@... -
      Yahoo! Messenger: nmmengalli
      Google Talk: mengalli@... – AIM: nmmengalli –
      ICQ: 248-101-438
      VoIP: Skype: nelimaria – poivY: NeliMaria
      Blog: http://nelimariamengalli.spaces.live.com/
      Curriculum Lattes: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv
      jsp?id=K4718989E6