RE: [cp] assessing cops

  • Otten, Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2000
      Hello Stefan,

      Interesting subject for a research. I like the concept you developed. One of
      your aims is to write guidelines for stimulation. I would like to evaluate
      your variables in a reframed focus with your permission: "How to manage a
      variety of communities?". Before the question how to stimulate is a question
      "Should we do that?". In this light one of the first variables is to
      classify the focus of a community and the expected results.

      Lots of success,

      Ron