Dissertations, theses and other non-commercial, in-depth studies

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      I know of several different efforts to write dissertations, masters theses
      or other large-scale, non-commercial, in-depth studies related to
      communities of practice. I'm going to contact people that I know
      indnividually, but I wonder whether anybody I don't know would be interested
      in sharing details about their projects. I'd like to know about your
      project, the developmetn stage, whether you'd be willing and interested in
      sharing details, etc.

      Be warned. I'm kind of obsessive in this regard, so if you tell me about
      it, I'll probably be followingup and checkin in with you for years to
      come... (Like trying to find out about where the details of the GHB study
      are going to appear, etc. :-)

      John

      --*
      --* John D. Smith, 503.963.8229, 2025 SE Elliott Ave, Portland OR 97214-5339
      --* http://www.teleport.com/~smithjd ICQ: 72789757 cell: 503-975-7799
      --* Fall 2000 CoP workshop starts Nov 13:
      http://www.ewenger.com/edu/fall_00.htm
      --* "I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
      taught."
      --* -- Winston Churchill