[com-prac] Hola, soy Guillermo!

  • galmada@worldbank.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1999
      Hello everyone, I come here by way of Denham's invitation posted in
      Collaborate '99 (I suppose more people will be following...)

      I am a student in the MS in Social and Organizational Learning at
      George Mason University and am working in the last couple of courses
      for my graduation (at last!) next May 2000. Currently, I am involved
      with five other students in an independent study hosted by FAA which
      involves building a cyber-CoP (sorry Carol Anne, I believe it can work
      ;o)

      I work for the World Bank (AFR, Salut Louis!) where I'm about to
      move to a new post where KM will be part of my activities. I'm married
      (both my wife and I are from Argentina) and have to beautiful daughters
      (7 and 9).

      I do not have nearly as much experience as most of the people in
      this group, but I'm very curious and eager to learn. You will forgive
      me if from time to time I bring up issues of culture and time zones.
      These two are things I have found most people forget to consider in
      most of the virtual dialogues I have participated (although somehow I
      do not think it will be the case here for what I've read so far)

      Cheers,
      Guillermo