Yahoo lists, attachments, viruses and com-prac

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      Some time ago, Yahoo! stopped allowing com-prac messages to carry
      attachments because of virus concerns. So generous offers like Richard's
      need to be handled in a more indirect and slightly more complicated way:
      upload the file to the "files" area on the com-prac website after you log on
      to Yahoo:

      When you upload a file you have the choice whether to have Yahoo send the
      list an announcement. If we run out of space, I'll move stuff to the
      CPsquare site.

      * John D. Smith - John.Smith@... Voice: 503.963.8229
      * "Tomorrow is not promised." -- Kitty Margolis