Re: [cp] An introduction from Tia Carr Williams

  • Pete Bond
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi Tia, Good to have someone with your interests on board. It would appear
      that we have a common interest in SME business development. I've worked in
      or close to this area since 1982 (with community or social enterprise
      development) and have led some developments such as the Merseyside SME
      development Centre based here in Liverpool. Currently working with local
      economic development agencies to establish 'true' networks and 'true' CoPs
      of SME practitioners. Maybe we can swap stories some time.
      --
      peter