My earlier response..

  • tiacarrwilliams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Didn't make it for some reason.

      As always, kind words from Vincent who correctly asserts the Chief
      Development Officer is my role at Start Up School.

      Certainly I could morph it to Creative Development Overseer or any
      number of permutations that might keep me awake at night..

      In essence, I'm obliged to connect with useful alliances who can
      provide our end users with valuable insight to help them get and stay
      on track.

      As someone in the middle of the beginning of a start up, I know
      exactly what is needed..and what's missing from the marketplace which
      helps me drive the process of creativity.

      Tia