Re: [cp] Re: Educational CoP

  • gfbertini@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2005
      Hi Amy,

      I am also interested about your experience with Educational CoP. Could
      you please Cc: to me your e-mail to Isabel.

      Regards

      Giorgio
      ------------------------------

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2005
        Folks,

        another take on the importance of story-telling, from a whole different
        perspective:
        http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=31955

        Again self-esteem, resilience, identity.

        Rosanna Tarsiero
        *Gionnethics*
        http://www.gionnethics.com/
        Network-centric Online Coaching and Facilitation Solutions for Mission-based
        Businesses and Individuals
        Specialties: CoPs and Online Volunteer Management