Re: [cp] CoPs Complexity and conversation

  • plbond
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      Dear all, For your delectation a short reflection on CoPs entitled
      'Communities of Practice and Complexity : Conversation and Culture' can be
      seen at:

      http://www.leader-values.com/Content/detail.asp?ContentDetailID=984

      A somewhat shorter version than appears at the KnowledgeBoard.com

      Enjoy??
      --
      peter bond
      Learning Futures
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        Dear dear dear Peter!!!

        I finally got to see your face *wink*

        Chewing on your article right now... I might be posting some reflections on
        it on my blog. Hope you'll kindly participate.

        Rosanna Tarsiero
        *Gionnethics*
        http://www.gionnethics.com/
        Network-centric Online Coaching and Facilitation Solutions for Mission-based
        Businesses and Individuals
        Specialties: CoPs and Online Volunteer Management