RE: [cp] Mobile Communities of... Support?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2005
      Hola Mario,

      the concept is very interesting (seeing it in action at Cellpedia helps too :-)), especially keeping all the questions and answers in forum-like repositories. And the "bote-filling" idea makes it possibly profitable.

      What type of organizations do you plan on targeting? Are you planning on something more than brief text messages?

      A year ago we started a project to "mobilize" urgent support questions in a forum system, both incoming (questions) and outgoing (answers). We dropped it because the texting was too constraining, and it was a service with a cost difficult to recoup.

      Más que mensajes breves, creo que podría ser útil en casos de redes de usuarios con smartphones o blackberries... porque visto el tipo de cosas que permite Cellpedia, tiene que ser una pregunta MUY específica para que se pueda responder.

      Un tema muy interesante, desde un punto de vista práctico.

      Best of luck :-),

      Miguel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        Dear all, For your delectation a short reflection on CoPs entitled
        'Communities of Practice and Complexity : Conversation and Culture' can be
        seen at:

        http://www.leader-values.com/Content/detail.asp?ContentDetailID=984

        A somewhat shorter version than appears at the KnowledgeBoard.com

        Enjoy??
        --
        peter bond
        Learning Futures
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
          Dear dear dear Peter!!!

          I finally got to see your face *wink*

          Chewing on your article right now... I might be posting some reflections on
          it on my blog. Hope you'll kindly participate.

          Rosanna Tarsiero
          *Gionnethics*
          http://www.gionnethics.com/
          Network-centric Online Coaching and Facilitation Solutions for Mission-based
          Businesses and Individuals
          Specialties: CoPs and Online Volunteer Management