Introduction of Stefan de Bruijn

  • stefandebruijn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi everybody,

      My name is Stefan de Bruijn and I'm studying Business Administration,
      with a strong focus on information and knowledge management, in
      Groningen, The Netherlands. I am in the final phase of the study,
      which consist of a research into the field of Knowledge Management.

      At the moment I am staying in South Africa, where I am conducting
      this research in a Knowledge Intensive Organization. The aim of this
      investigation is to find a way to bridge the strategic units (read:
      silo's) in the company by the use of Organizational Communities.

      I am very interested in the different kind of Communities and their
      possible functions, as well in the relations between organizational
      elements (like culture, structure, systems etc.) and communities and
      the relations between members and the community itself (like
      leadership, benefits for memebers, etc).

      So, After being a lurker for a two weeks I'm going to join the
      conversations on this Community of Interest. I don't have consultancy
      experience (yet), so I hope my academic point of view will be useful
      to the members of this Community.

      Kind regards,
      Stefan de Bruijn