Article: We Work Together and Evolutionary Origins of the “Wait & See” Approach

  • Ro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005

      Whether it is barn-raising or crafting a business plan, humans are
      among the few creatures that are able to work well cooperatively.
      According to an evolutionary psychologist at the University of
      Pennsylvania, our success at cooperation results from three distinct
      personality types.

      http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/?newsid=19115

      Ejoy!
      Rosanna Tarsiero