looking for a consultant to do a lit.review

  • Zsofia Orosz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Apologies for cross-posting!

      Hello,
      the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) of Canada has been
      funding various forms of networks for many years (www.idrc.ca). We are in
      the process of evaluating this experience, as a follow-up to the assessment
      by Anne Bernard in 1996 ("IDRC Networks: An Ethnographic Perspective"
      http://web.idrc.ca/en/ev-26858-201-1-DO_TOPIC.html).

      We are looking for a consultant who could help us with a targeted
      literature review, somebody who has already "chewed" his/her way through
      the mountains of literature out there and could quickly focus in on the
      specific elements we are interested in. Since it is for IDRC, the networks
      are in the context of development research, where networks are often
      geographically dispersed, multi-sectoral, multi-institutional, and can
      present a range of focus. The evaluation questions are targeting the issues
      of sustainability, intent, and coordination of networks. The lit. review
      would need to zero in on these elements.

      I would appreciate if anybody interested in this opportunity, or know
      somebody who'd be interested would get in touch with me directly
      (zorosz@...). We hope that there are many people out there who have
      already done extensive work on this and can help us out.

      Thanks in advance, Sophie

      Zsofia Orosz
      Research Officer
      Ecosystem Approaches to Human Health/People, Land and Water
      International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
      PO Box 8500, Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 3H9, Canada
      t: (1-613) 236-6163 ext. 2533
      f: (1-613) 567-7748
      zorosz@...