Re: [cp] SNA and Gender

  • Valdis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      The first regular application of InFlow social network software during
      1989-1991 was mapping and measuring the inclusion/exclusion of
      women/minority engineers in key information flows/networks @ TRW Space
      & Electronics. This led to mapping of knowledge networks on a broader
      basis.

      Unfortunately no articles...

      Valdis