RE: Re(2): [cp] Re: critical mass and CoP precipitat ion [PMX:]

  • Wirth, Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      RE: Re(2): [cp] Re: critical mass and CoP precipitat ion [PMX:]

      Could you share some pieces of the SNA maps you are producing so we could see what they look like?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        RE: Re(2): [cp] Re: critical mass and CoP precipitat ion [PMX:]

        I am led to this question because for better or worse NoE – Network of Excellence is currently the term that pops European Union policy maker’s ears – open discussion at eg http://www.knowledgeboard.com/community/zones/sig/angels.html

        My guess is that both excellence and practice are situated gravities from which all human relationships of knowledge and action multiply their focus, depth and breadth.

        That CoP people should start from understanding how real communities are built- if so is there a greater gateway method than Open Space? I am trying to catalogue real community methods- so Iook forward to any greatest facilitation methods of community in the real you know of

        That Network people should know how virtual connections and transparent relationships are systemised

        Is there truly any other difference between the potential compass of these terms?

        Cheers

        Chris macrae, wcbn007@..., London & DC

        www.valuetrue.com 2004, Year of Transparency