Indigo - The Movie and Me

  • Dwick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      On August 19, '03 I was asked to be an extra in the movie Indigo. It is a movie being filmed in and around Ashland Oregon and is about gifted/psychic children. Key people creating the movie are:

      Producer/Director - Stephen Simon (Somewhere in Time, What Dreams May Come)
      Executive Producer- James Twyman, (Emissary of Light , "Peace Troubadour")
      Writers - James Twyman, Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God)
      Lead Actors - Neale Donald Walsch and Meghan McCandless (10 y/o)

      I was involved on two different filming days. Aug. 20 as a walk on lawyer in front of a correctional facility. This is the last scene in the movie and is a reunion scene with Neale, his daughter and granddaughter. Aug. 23 on Mt. Ashland in a confrontation scene between environmental protesters and Neale's construction crew. I started out as a hard hat and later became a protester. A quick change in philosophy of life! My son Cameron was home on vacation this week and he also became an extra.

      I am sending this email to you for two reasons. First, I have attached a message from the principles above seeking support for the distribution of movies with a spiritual message, and Indigo in particular. Please help if you can. Second, I took photos during both days of shooting and want to share that interesting experience and fun with you.

      The story summary is below, and below that are directions on to seeing my photos online.

      I send you my greetings, and I hope all is well with you.

      In the Spirit of Peace,

      David Wick

      Silver Light Publications
      dwick@...
      541-552-1061
      www.drwinternational.com

      "Story Summary "
      Indigo is a film about loneliness, redemption, and the healing powers and grace of the new generation of Indigo (psychic and gifted) children being born into the world. Although the story is fictional, the emotions and actions of the film resonate with the spiritual dynamics of life today.

      The dramatic core of the film is the relationship that develops between a man whose life and family have dissolved due to a fateful mistake and his 10 year-old granddaughter with whom he goes on the run to protect her from a would-be kidnapper. Along the way, he discovers the power of his granddaughter's gifts which forever alter the lives of everyone she encounters."
      (more can be found at ( http://www.indigothemovie.com/index2.html )

      Photos
      Here are the photos I took during our d├ębut in the filming of Indigo. You can see and obtain them at http://public.fotki.com/dwick/filming_the_movie_indigo/ . If you have any difficulty getting in, please let me know right away at dwick@... or 541-552-1061.

      A couple tips once you are in. You may already know this.

      1. Click on the thumbnail photo and it will enlarge.
      2. Under the picture click on Get Original Uploaded Photo and it will enlarge again.
      3. Put your cursor in the middle of the pic and using the icons that appear in the upper left of the pic you can download, print, and email the photo.
      4. You can also have a paper print made by Fotki by clicking the Order Print button to the right of the photo. I have found they are of very good quality, reasonable price and fast.
      5. I generally changed the pixel size of the photos from 1600X1200 to approx. 900X700. This is fine for the web. If you want the higher resolution pic for printing, etc., let me know the pic number and I will email it to you.