RE: [cp] Re: Who's here?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Fred,

      I hope it doesn't :-). I believe the tool is "accidental" to the content of the practice.

      But it would seem it does affects the results of the interaction, as we've seen in the other thread...

      I've also been watching the discussion re email vs forum technologies. I'm
      curious; how does a choice between those two technologies affect the
      practice around which the CoP in question is supposedly wrapped?