Re: [cp] Mailing list versus forum system

  • Steven Clift
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 30, 2003
    • Mary Schweitzer
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2003
        Fred,

        Excellent point. I think when making the "tool" evaluation you first need
        to assess the people and process issues. What is the objective of the
        community Does it need to integrate with the organization's current work
        practices or does it fall outside it? How will the knowledge be used and
        reused by its participants and the organization it serves?

        I think by answering some of these fundamental people and process questions,
        a technology answer can be derived to support the process.

        Mary Schweitzer