Re: [cp] Digest Number 769

  • George Por
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 1:59 PM
      From: Bronwyn Stuckey [mailto:bstuckey@...]
      Sent: 08 May 2003 22:03
      To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cp] CPsquare Practices-Meta Notes

      >I find Simplify lacking in many respects as a community tool and
      >need to supplement its capacity but
      >worry about the number of, and load that several, tools place on the
      >flow of conversation.

      There will be more and more tools/channels (community blogs, wikis,
      Quick Topic, forums, instant messaging, etc.), each of which with a
      unique feature set that makes worth to us it.

      It will make the work of community facilitation a well-paid professional work.
      (As soon as we can convince the bean counters... :-)

      george

      --
      George Por
      Visiting Researcher, Complexity Research Group, London School of Economics

      "Life's natural tendency to create new connections and new
      relationships leads to new and surprising capacities."
      (A Simpler Way, by Margaret Wheatley and Myron Kellner-Rogers)