"Best of IT" and "ECommerce" -- added to Intranet-KM Site

  • Paul Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Wanted to let you know that Pam Essley (with a little help from me)
      has gathered up links to great IT resources and an extensive set of
      links to Electronic Commerce (EC) resources on the Internet. We
      uploaded two sets of webpages for these two topics. You can find them
      in the Files section of the Intranet-KM site on eGroups. If you are
      not subscribed to this Intranet-KM group, you will first have to
      subscribe. To subscribe, go to:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/intranet-km

      Then click the "subscribe" link on the Intranet-KM home page. I
      suggest you set the delivery mode for Intranet-KM to "No Mail/Web
      Only" which means you read messages on the web rather than receiving
      emails from this group.

      Once you are subscribed to Intranet-KM, the "Best of IT" main page is
      at:

      http://www.egroups.com/files/intranet-
      km/Best_of_IT/Best_of_IT_Library.htm

      And the ECommerce main page is at:

      http://www.egroups.com/files/intranet-km/ECommerce/E-Commerce.htm

      If you are interested in these topics, perhaps you will find a few
      gems in these sets of links. Pam is the main person if you have
      feedback and suggestions. You can contact Pam at: research@...

      Good exploring. -- Paul Ford
    • Paul Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        > Once you are subscribed to Intranet-KM, the "Best of IT" main
        > page is at:
        >
        > http://www.egroups.com/files/intranet-
        > km/Best_of_IT/Best_of_IT_Library.htm

        eGroups got me again! The link above was wrapped by the eGroups
        posting software and so the full address was lost. Here's the
        correct link for the Best of IT:

        www.egroups.com/files/intranet-km/Best_of_IT/Best_of_IT_Library.htm

        -- Paul Ford