[com-prac] Hello from Paul Ford

  • pmford3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 1999
      Hello, I’m Paul Ford. For the past 3 years I have been helping groups
      with virtual teaming. I’m working for ARCO in Anchorage, Alaska. My
      wife and I are raising our 2 sons (10 and 8). You can see photos (click
      on any of the thumbnails to see larger images) of my kids and our
      kitten at:

      http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/enfield/16/family/family.html

      And besides teaming and helping raise kids, I have also led ARCO’s
      exploration of knowledge management and learning approaches. Our group
      is called the Learning Organization TechLink (this group started as a
      team then changed over a 3 year period into a community of practice).

      What do I want out of this site? I hope to share a common interest with
      others in learning about forming and supporting effective groups (CPs,
      teams, interest groups, alliances, etc.). I am a techie at heart so I
      am also interested in what technologies others have found work well for
      the groups they are involved in.

      Hope to hear from each of you. -- Paul Ford