Questionnaire about virtual communities of practice

  • Carlos Mamede
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Dear members of this community,

      I would like to thanks everybody that answered the questionnaire about virtual communities of practice.

      I woul like to make a final invitement to fill out the questionnaire.

      If you tried to send it and had any troubles, I have a text version that works by e-mail.
      Just tell me if you are a moderator of a virtual community of practice, a consultant in this area or both.

      Thank you very much.

      Carlos Mamede