[com-prac] Sharing notes from the Open Space confersations

  • smithjd@teleport.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1999
      I'm wondering whether anybody else has notes they could share from the
      Open Space event on Monday night. I'm especially interested in what
      was said in the group that was discussing "CPs for innovation and new
      knowledge." A good place to post those notes would be:

      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/com-prac/Conference_Notes_and_Insights

      That's where I put my notes on community leadership

      Cheers!