ANNOUNCEMENT: Online Facilitation Intensive June 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2000
      During Etienne Wenger's class on Communities of Practice at KEU last fall,
      Nancy White and Mihaela Mousou spent a day (plus) with us as guest speakers
      talking about online facilitation. It was a rich and stimulating
      conversation. Both of them now subscribe to this list and they are going to
      offer a class which by all accounts is QUITE wonderful.

      It seems to me that watching them "operate" is inspiring and
      instructive--how they facilitate, provoke, "think out loud with their
      keyboards", etc.

      So I think many people who are involved in this com-prac discussion would
      find their class to be very useful. If you take the class because of this
      recommendation, see the fine print at the end of this message... :-)

      John

      --*
      --* John D. Smith | 503.963.8229 | 2025 SE Elliott Ave., Portland OR
      97214-5339
      --* Can-U-add-2 http://www.teleport.com/~smithjd/lern/PDX_talk.html?
      --* We participate, therefore we are... Therefore knowledge starts to
      happen.
      --* John Seely Brown