Community of practice resources

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      In a fit of orderliness and bibliographic passion, I just put a pointer
      to several postings in com-prac that I find myself referring to
      frequently. In case you're technical and persistent enough to get Yahoo
      to associate your com-prac email address with a Yahoo ID, YOU TOO can
      add to com-prac resources including:

      bookmarks -- Notable and useful postings

      937728/

      database -- including contacts, definitions and events
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/com-prac/database

      These, like the com-prac archives are open to all.

      John

      --*
      --* John D. Smith - NEW ADDRESS: John.Smith@...
      --* www.LearningAlliances.net V: 503.963.8229
      --* CoP workshop starts Sept 30: www.CPsquare.com/edu/foundations
      --* "All the smart people don't work for us." -- Bill Joy, Sun
      Microsystems